Friday, December 11, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Winter







Winter is this week's challenge theme, and here's what I came up with.




My base color is Catrice Blue (Geometrix Limited Edition), a dark royal blue creme. I used two coats for opacity.





On my pinkie, index and thumb, I added one coat of Essence Prince Charming (Snow White Limited Edition). Prince Charming is a clear based glitter topper with blue hexes and silver holographic microglitter. For the double stamping on my ring and middle finger, I used two Bundle Monster stamping plates, BM-323 and BM-H02, Essence white stamping polish and Color Club Over The Moon. One coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat finished the mani.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...