Monday, September 12, 2016

Reminisce (H)





Today I want to show you another of ILNP's multichrome polishes: the holo version of Reminisce.





"Reminisce (H) shifts from hues of stunning greens to refreshingly cool blues (you may even catch subtle hints of gold occasionally) depending on the angle of your fingertips and the type of lighting you’re under. The new Reminisce (H) contains just the right amount of holographic splendor to add a beautiful rainbow sparkle to the polish. All without ruining the intense color shift effect!" (Source: ILNP). I used three coats for opacity.





The stamping was made using P2 Eternal and MoYou London Sailor Collection plate 06. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.














ILNP polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...