Monday, September 19, 2016

Am I Not Yours?





Am I Not Yours? is today's polish, and it's by Happy Hands.





Am I not Yours has a medium grassy green jelly base filled with yellow, green, blue and teal hexes, some of them holographic, plus some teal squares. The base is very sheer, my pictures show three coats. If you want complete opacity with this one, I suggest to wear it over a green base. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave a smooth finish.













Happy Hands polishes retired, so other than blog sales, there's no way to get these anymore.



2 comments:

  1. I have a soft spot for greens, sooooo... <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...