Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - Aubergine






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is aubergine/eggplant.





My base color is Pahlish False Coordinates, a deep read leaning purple polish with tiny gold flakie glitter. I used three coats for opacity.





For the stamping I used Barry M. Gold Foil and MoYou London Holy Shapes Collection plate 15. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.












Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love that pattern! Great combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa, I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. So ein schöner Lack! *-* Und das orientalische Stamping passt wunderbar dazu!

    Liebe Grüße ♥
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Jana! Pahlish macht allgemein tolle Lacke, die Marke gehört schon seit einer ganzen Weile zu meinen Lieblingen :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...