Friday, September 2, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Peach or Lemon







Peach or Lemon are this week's challenge colors, and my personal pattern prompt is water spotting or marbelling.





I absolutely love the look of water marble manis, but I find this technique really hard to master. But I won't give up trying ;-) I used Essence Ice Cream Party (peach), Essence Va-Va-Voum (coral) and P2 So Innocent (white) over a white base (two coats of P2 So Innocent). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.















4 comments:

  1. Such a cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did really well!! I don't think I would ever bother with water marble, so much hassle and cleaning up. But it is true the final effect is really gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nati! Cleaning up wasn't a problem, I used a lot of liquid latex on my fingers and a glass cup I could clean with acetone.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...