Friday, September 30, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Earth tones








This week's the last 40 Great Nail Art Ideas week. There will be another challenge, but I can't tell you yet when it will start. The last color scheme is earth tones, and my final personal pattern prompt is waterfall.





I started with three coats of Pahlish Bad Wolf, a light taupe with golden and pink flakie shimmer.








For the waterfall I used Kiko 617 Taupe (Mirror Lacquer), Catrice Discreet (Thrilling Me Softly Limited Edition), Catrice Reggaeton (Cucuba Limited Edition), Essence School's Out Forever (Class Of 2013 Limited Edition) and Essence James's Favorite Brown (Soul Sista Limited Edition). I obviously had a very shaky hand during this mani, man, my lines are wonky... As usual, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top fimished this mani.










Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...