Friday, September 23, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Autumn







Autumn has started, and that's also this week's challenge theme.





I started three coats of Catrice Suspect (Thrilling Me Softly LE), a pale gold shimmer.





Then I sponged my four autumn colors (green: Catrice Virgin Forest (Coolibri LE), orange: China Glaze Harvest Moon (Hunger Games Collection), red: Zoya Posh, brown: Essence James's Favourite Brown (Soul Sista LE)) over What's Up Nails Leaves nail vinyls. After removing the vinyls, I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.














2 comments:

  1. So pretty with the little leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! (I wore this one in August with 30° outside, felt a little off... ;-) )

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...