Monday, September 5, 2016

Marmolada





Today's polish is Elevation Polish's Marmolada.






Marmolada has a blue leaning grey jelly base (a little more blue than my pictures show) with silver microglitter, small purple hexes and silver dot glitters in two sizes. The larger glitters were quite shy and preferred to stay in the bottle instead of transferring to my nails... The base is quite sheer, I used three coats and as you can see in my pictures, my nails line was still visible. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani a smooth and shiny finish.













Elevation Polish are available at their own store .

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...