Monday, September 26, 2016

Coldwraith





Coldwraith is the name of today's polish by Femme Fatale.






Coldwraith has a dark royal blue jelly base filled with lots and lots of blue, teal and purple hex glitters, some of them holographic. I used three coats and added two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top, as Coldwraith dried rather gritty (this could be because of the age, my bottle is quite ancient and this polish is no longer produced, but I've seen it's still available at some retailers).















Femme Fatale polishes are available at their shop, Harlow & Co. , Norway Nails  and Color4Nails.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...