Friday, September 9, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Books





It's friday, and that means it's time for a new 40 Great Nail Art Ideas mani, this week with the theme "books".





I didn't feel inspired for a mani dedicated to a specific book, so I went for books in general instead and painted some old leather bound volumes on my ring and middle finger. My pinkie and index finger show a scripture stamping made with Vivid Lacquer plate VL 005. As base color I used OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh, the other polishes I used are P2 Eternal (black), P2 So Innocent (white), Barry M. Gold Foil (gold, duh) and Catrice Reggeaton (brown). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani some extra shine.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...