Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - Mittelgrün





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is medium green.





My base color is Jessica Standing Ovation, a duochrome shimmer. Standing Ovation shifts from green over teal to blue, if you look at it in a straight angle it's just green, so I guess this fits the prompt ;-) I used three coats for opacity.






For the stamping I used MoYou London Back To The 20's plate 05 and P2 Eternal. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.



















2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...