Monday, August 1, 2016

1. August




Happy 1. August / 1. Août / 1. Agosto to my swiss readers! Today is our national holiday, 725 years of Switzerland. As every year, I'm wearing our national flag on my nails...





My red is Girly Bits Auld Langs Wyne, a pink leaning red holo. This polish is rather sheer and a little thin for my liking, it was barely opaque with three coats. As white (or rather silver) I used aEngland Encore Margot. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.


 




Girly Bits polishes are available at her own store, Harlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...