Monday, August 15, 2016

Born Pretty Store Nail Vinyls






Today I want to show you some nail vinyls Born Pretty Store offered me, thank you so much Born Pretty Store!





I started with three coats of ILNP Mountain View. "Mountain View is a fresh, forest green holographic nail polish with incredible depth and subtle blue undertones. Complementing the wonderful array of holographic pigments are a unique combination of metallic bronze flakes for a seriously impressive manicure that’s unlike anything you’ve ever worn." (Source: ILNP)




When my base was completely dry, I stuck the nail vinyls on my nails

.




As you can see, they're pretty large, surly big enough for any nails. There are nine round and three french vinyls, I could use every vinyl twice. They peel easily from the blach sheet they come with, all the cutouts remained on the sheet, so no fiddling with them. Then I added one generous coat of Barry M. Gold Foil and removed the vinyls. Ine coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani a smooth finish.

If you like the vinyls, you can get theme here for only 1.69$ a sheet










ILNP polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail vinyls were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!




2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...