Friday, August 5, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Yellow & Silver








It's friday, and it's challenge time! This week's colors for the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge are yellow and silver, and my personal pattern prompt is tie dye. Not the best combo in my eyes, but I guess it's called "challenge" for a reason, right?





My polishes are Catrice Earnie & Birdie and Barry M. Silver Foil, and I used a nail art brush for the spiral tie dye pattern. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.
 











2 comments:

  1. I always like yellow on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow's not really my color, but I'm glad you like it.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...