Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - Altrosa plus: Born Pretty Store Stamping plate BP-X01





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is dusky pink.





My pink polish is ILNP That Other Girl. "That Other Girl is a super beautiful and blindingly holographic stunner like nothing you've ever seen! The rosy-pink base of That Other Girl is the perfect foundation for the marriage of oversized ultra holographic micro-flakes and ultra reflective gold flakes that take this beauty to the next level! If you're looking for serious in-your-face sparkle, do not pass this up!" (Source: ILNP)

I used three coats of That Other Girl. This polish is rather sheer, but perfectly wearable with three coats. It's part of the ILNP summer 2016 collection.






For the stamping I used Barry M. Silver Foil and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-X01. Born Pretty Store offered me this plate for reviewing purposes, thank you so much!





The plate offers six full nail patterns and five smaller patterns. The full nail patterns are square, so if you wear your nails very long, they're probably too short. They were long enough for my nails, but just so, longer nails than I have won't be fully covered. As you can see in my pictures, the plate worked perfectly, no issues to report. If you like this plate, you can get it here for only 1.99$.
















ILNP polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...