Friday, August 26, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Inspiration








This week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge theme is inspiration.





I have to admit, I'm far less creative than I wish to be. Most of my inspiration for my manis I get from other nailbloggers. I follow a lot of blogs, and I couldn't name a single favorite. One I like a lot is the Nailasaurus, so I chose one of her tutorials for today's mani, her real white marble nail art. My result isn't as stunning as hers, but for a first try, I'm quite happy with the outcome. My polishes are P2 So Innocent (white), P2 Eternal (black) and Catrice London's Weather Forecast (grey). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the design.






 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...