Monday, August 22, 2016

Born Pretty Store Cuticle Oil





Today I want to show you a cuticle oil Born Pretty Store offered me. Thank you so much, Born Pretty Store! (and yes, these are naked nails, eeeeek!)


I got rather dry cuticles, so using a cuticle oil on a daily basis is mandatory for me to keep my cutiles in shape. I've been using this oil for two weeks now, and it's not better or worse than other brands I tried. It comes in a square 10ml bottle and has the typical yellow oil color. It's not scented, so it doesn't really smell. I like scented products, but if your skin is sensitive, it's probably better to go without any added fragrances. Sadly, the ingredients are neither marked on the bottle nor the product page, so I can't tell you what's in it. If your skin is sensitive, I'd honestly suggest not to go with this one, but with a product you know what's in it. I didn't have any problems with it though, my skin agreed well with it.  It you want to try this cuticle oil, you can get it here for 3.64 a bottle.

I apply the oil every night with the brush of the bottle on my cuticles, let it sink a little and add hand cream over it. On the picture you see (or don't, a thin layer of oil is almost invisible) a thin layer of oil on my cuticles.









For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The cuticle oil offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!



2 comments:

  1. That's why I don't buy make-up or other beauty products at Born Pretty: they never list the ingredients. I just don't trust that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wouldn't put something from BPS in my face, to be honest, but on my nails, I don't care too much. As I think about it, I usually don't even read the ingredients of my beauty products, except hair stuff (I don't want silicones in my hair). Oh, and I usually make sure there's no alcohol in my beauty stuff, it dries out my hair and skin.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...