Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Black Orchid Stamped





Another stamped mani for today, and another ILNP polish :-)





My base color is ILNP Black Orchid. "Black Orchid is an absolutely gorgeous deep burgundy / purple holographic polish. It's simply stunning under any type of light, indoor or outdoor." (Source: ILNP) I used three thin coats for opacity.





For the stamping I used L'Oréal Chrome Shine 349 and Bundle Monster plate BM-XL206. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.











ILNP polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

 

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, I wore this one for a wedding (just a guest) and it matched my dress perfectly :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...