Monday, March 6, 2017

World Of Shadows






Today I want to show you a Femme Fatale polish called World Of Shadows.






World of Shadows has a teal jelly base with lots and lots of green, blue and white glitters in it in various forms. There are hexes, diamonds and squares in different sizes. I used three coats and added two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth, glossy finish.










Femme Fatale polishes are available at their shop, Harlow & Co. , Norway Nails  and Color4Nails.


2 comments:

  1. This glitter is sooo gorgeous!
    Really love the effect!
    xoxo, Colli
    vom beautyblog tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...