Friday, March 17, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Spring Animals








Spring Animals is this week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge theme. Most animals remind me more of summer or fall, so I went with the typical spring animal: the easter bunny ;-)





For the background I sponged a green (grass) to blue (sky) gradient over a white base (MoYou London Winter Green and Beach House over White Knight). The bunnies are stamped with MoYou London Landscape Collection plate 03 and the polish It's A Date. After the stamping I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...