Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Snow Over The Rhone






Blue for today, with Pahlish's Snow Over The Rhone.










Snow Over The Rhone is a royal blue holo polish with silver shard glitters. The silver is clearly visible in the bottle, but on the nails, all the shards sunk into the polish and looked the same blue as all the rest and stayed more or less invisible. I used three coats for opacity and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...