Friday, March 24, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Sweets









Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey *lalala*. Well, sweets is this weeks challenge theme (and I just love the song).





For this topic, I went with "happy" cupcakes, using MoYou London Café Au Lait as base color, MoYou London Black Night, Essence Sneezy (Snow White LE) and Mellow Yellow as stamping polishes. The stamping plate is Bundle Monster BM-XL219 (in collaboration with amyytran). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished the mani and held the stamping decals in place.















7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...