Monday, March 27, 2017

My Whole Life Is A Dark Room





My Whole Life Is A Dark Room is the name of today's polish by Dollish Polish. It's named after a line of Winona Ryder's character Lydia in the 80ier horror comedy "Beetlejuice" (I love this movie).












My Whole Life Is A Dark Room has a sheer blackened purple jelly base filled with lots of purple, holographic and pink glitters in hex and square form. The polish is a little less blue than my pictures show. I used three coats and added two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth finish.












 Dollish Polish are available at their store.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...