Monday, December 10, 2012

Wrapper's Delight





Red, green and gold are the colors of today's glitterbomb: KBShimmer Wrapper's Delight (Holiday Collection).





I started with three coats of China Glaze Gussied Up Green, a gorgeous fir green shimmer.








Then I added one dabbed coat of Wrapper's Delight (I don't like Hip Hop at all, but the song this polish is named after is pretty cool, I'd say).

"This polish screams Christmas!! Inspired by wrapping paper, rolls of ribbon, and tons of tissue that surround gifts, this polish is ideal to layer over your favorite cream polish. Red, gold, and green glitter in a ton of different sizes jam pack this polish. This polish is packed with glitter, and may appear thick. This heavy glitter load allows for good coverage in one coat, or full coverage in two or three coats."
(Source: KBShimmer)


 



 
 





Wrapper's Delight is very sparkly. Especially the smallest glitters twinkle with every move, and some of the medium gold hexes are holographic. I had no issues applying it, the glitters lay all flat, no curling. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer. 









According to the KBShimmer homepage, Wrapper's Delight will only be available until 12/15. You can get it at their store (US only) or at Harlow & Co.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...