Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Smores are Vampire's Dessert






Some brown and gold for you today.








I started with two coats of Enchanted Polish Vamipre's Dessert, the most beautiful chocolate brown holo I've ever seen (OK, chocolate brown holo polishes aren't really that common, but still...). Perfect formula, it's almost a one coater. I used two coats, because I always do.
Bad news: Vampire's Dessert was a limited edition and is no longer available. I still show you some (a lot of) pictures.

On my ring finger I'm wearing three coats of OPI Glitzerland (Swiss Collection, yay), a gold foil.














Then I added two coats of Candeo Colors Smores (Winter 2012 Collection), "a yummy mix of chocolatey browns and marshmallow whites, suspended in a clear base with a sweet sprinkling of holo."
(Source: Candeo Colors)













































Smores disappointed me a little formula-wise. The glitter was not as dense as expected, so I had to use two coats. The base was pretty thick and goopy, and I had to go fishing for the bigger hexes and then dab and place the glitters to get an even result.


Candeo Colors are available on their website and at Llarowe.

Enchanted Polish are available at Harlow & Co.Mei Mei's SignaturesEtsy, Llarowe.






6 comments:

  1. Die Kombination gefällt mir richtig gut! Es ist wunderschön herbstlich!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank. Das Wetter ist zwar zumindest bei uns nicht mehr herbstlich, aber Herbst-Lacke gehen für für mich immer :-)

      Delete
  2. I've got to get my hands on that Enchanted Polish! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, Vampire's Dessert was a limited edition and is discontinued now. But maybe, if enough people ask, they could bring it back (let's never lose hope).

      Delete
  3. Hi Aglaya! :) I love your blog <3 and nominated you for a Liebster award. I invite you to open the link to get the award and find out all the details: http://polished-polyglot.blogspot.ch/2012/12/liebster-award.html
    Ok, Vamipre's Dessert is beautiful! And all the names and description of your manis, with chocolate and marshmallow, are making me crave for something sweet!!lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm nominated for an award? Wow, I feel honoured, thank you so much, Natalia!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...