Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hex Appeal





Hex Appeal is another polish of the KBShimmer holiday collection.


Hex Appeal is "A navy jelly base with magenta holographic, silver, and blue hex glitter. Tiny micro bar glitter adds a bit of pop. This one reminds me of New Years Eve and confetti floating in Times Square."
(Source: KBShimmer)




Once again, the bar glitter is really tiny. You really have to look closely to see it.








I used three coats for an opaque result and finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer. The formula is good, I had no issues applying the polish. It did dry a little slower than expected, though. I managed to dent my thumb 40 minutes after applying the topcoat.

Hex Appeal is one of my favorites of this collection. You can definitely wear it all year round.


KBShimmer polishes are available on their website (US only) or at Harlow & Co.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aglaya! this polish is gorgeous, I love how the smaller pieces of glitter look like bubbles on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one, too. I already knew when I saw the first swatches that I was going to love it :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...