Saturday, December 15, 2012

Glass Elevator








Today's indie is Smitten Polish's Glass Elevator. Noelie, the creator of Smitten Polish, describes it as "Several sizes and shapes of matte glitters in aqua and light blue suspended in a very, very pale aqua milky base" (Source: Smitten Polish Etsy shop).





To be honest, I think the base is white, I can't see any aqua. But the polish looks aqua nontheless, due to the pretty dense glitter.There are light blue and aqua medium sized hex glitter plus blue and green round microglitter. Alltogether it adds up to a gorgeous wintery polish with a jelly sandwich look.











As the base is pretty sheer, I used four coats of Glass Elevator with one coat of Essie Good to Go. I had no issues applying the polish, and it dried rather quickly.

Smitten Polish are sold on Etsy and at Llarowe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...