Saturday, December 22, 2012

Long Winter's Nap





If you're reading this, it probably means the world didn't end yesterday. Or did it and we're just too busy to notice it?

René Descartes said "Cogito ergo sum" (I think, therefore I am). As reading and writing both require thinking, I'd say we all still are...

Enough of the philosophical babbling. You're here because you want to read something about this gorgeous polish, right? So today I have another Girly Bits Holiday polish to show you: Long Winter's Nap.











Long Winter's Nap (Season of Sparkle Collection) is "a deep grey jelly, with various sizes of grey and periwinkle glitter, and a hint of blue. 
Soft and comforting, just like your favourite winter jammies."
(Source: Girly Bits)












Application was easy, three coats, no dabbing, no fishing for glitters. I finished with two coats of Essie Good to Go.


I just love this polish, it's gorgeous!


Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.




This was the last post before Christmas. I'm spending the holidays with my family, and my days will be filled with celebrating, eating, baking cookies, eating, playing with my mom's 19 weeks old puppy, eating, decorating the tree, eating, giving and recieving presents, eating, meeting friends and lots of other stuff. And did I mention eating?

I wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope you can spend some time with your friends and family, too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...