Friday, June 29, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Galaxy/Aliens








Galaxy or aliens it the prompt for this week's challenge. I've always admired galaxy nails, but never tried them, so I guess, now it's the time. This is my first attempt ever, so please don't judge too harshly...





I started with two coats of Essence Black Is Back and added one thin coat of Catrice Have An Ice Day (Million Styles LE) for some holo sparkles. Then I cut a sponge in little peaces and sponged Essence Wild White Ways, Barry M. Indigo, Essie Cocktail Bling and a lilac Born Pretty Store stamping polish. For the stars I used the white Essence and a toothpick. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top made the mani shiny.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...