Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Hypnotic Amazon






Some matte flakies for today.





I started with three coats of OPI Amazon... Amaz-off, a teal leaning dark green creme.





Then I added one coat of Picture Polish Hypnotic, a clear flakie topper with two kinds of colorshifting flakies, some shifting from blue to teal, the others shifting from a greenish yellow to orange.





Then I mattefied the mani using Picture Polish G'Day Matte.










Picture Polish are available at  Harlow & Co., Pshiiit and their own shop (plus many more, here's a list of additional retailers).  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...