Friday, June 8, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Dry or drag marble








Dry or drag marble is this week's theme for the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas. Uh oh... As much as I love any kind of marbeled manis, as bad am I in creating one. So suffer with me by looking at this one... ;-)





My base color is Pretty Serious Blue Gums On Boxing Day, a green jelly polish with blue shimmer. I used three coats. For the dry marble accent nails, I painted two lines of MoYou London Sage Smoke on my ring and middle finger (over a still wet generous coat of the base color) and dragged a striping brush upwards and downwards to mix both polishes. After some drying time, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...