Friday, June 22, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Graffiti








Graffiti is this week's challenge theme. I love good street art and usually take pictures if I see something I like, bot honestly, most graffitis are just one colored smudges done in a couple of seconds, right?! And since I'm not really an artist, I went with the kind of graffiti you see most (not the four letter words, though. OK, one four letter word, but a nice one...), not the one that really are pieces of art ;-)





As base I used three coats of Essence The Dawn Is Broken (Vampire's Love LE), a light grey with silver and black microglitters that looks a little like a concrete wall.





For the stampings I used MoYou London and Born Pretty Store stamping polishes and Bundle Monster plates 07, 09, 202, 209 and 418. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...