Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4th Of July





Happy 4th of july to my American readers! I've got some red, white and blue for your national holiday.





For this mani I used Essence Wild White Ways plus blue and red Born Pretty Store stamping polish. I started with one coat of the white polish, than painted some of it on my ÜberMat, added some red and blue dots, mixed all with a toothpick and transferred the polish on my nails using a stamper. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top, and that was it. 

Usually, I'm about a week ahead with my manis, so I painted this one last wednesday, while Switzerland was playing against Costa Rica in the World Cup (football/soccer). And what are Costa Rica's colors? Right, red, white and blue. Luckily, I didn't jinx the game with my mani (or at least not too much) and Switzerland qualified for the next round ;-) (sadly, our World Cup dreams are over now, the Swiss boys just didn't play well enough yesterday and lost against Sweden)















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...