Friday, June 1, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Inspired By A TV Show








Inspired by a TV show is this week's challenge theme. If you follow my blog, you might know that I've been a Star Trek Fan for as long as I can remember. And since I own this awesome stamping plate with Klingon writing on it, Star Trek it is for this week.





I used a simple black creme as base (two coats of Essence Black Is Back), MoYou London Geek Collection plate 05 and Colour Alike/B. loves plates BLP25 (B. a Rudolph). For the matte finish I used Picture Polish G'Day Matte.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...