Friday, August 11, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Nautical





 


Nautical is this week's challenge theme.





Of course, I chose blue and white for this mani, the typical nautical colors. I was planning to work with a navy blue, but when I checked my polish drawers, I realised that I literally own dozens of blue polishes, but not a single navy creme that's fit for stamping. I definitely need to buy some more polish, it seems ;-) The blue polish I chose in the end is OPI I Saw... U Saw... Warsaw, a navy creme with slight green undertones, that stamps on the medium blue-green side. My white is MoYou London White Knight, the plates are Bundle Monster BM-502, BM-509 and BM-XL216 (in collaboration with paulinaspassion). As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












3 comments:

  1. Love the crisp and bright-looking colors. Maybe it's for the best that you didn't have a stamp-able navy. (not that that gap shouldn't be filled ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the color of the mani, it just wasn't what I had in mind. And of course that gap has to be filled ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...