Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - braun






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is brown.





I chose Essence Out Of The Forest (Wild Craft limited edition), a medium brown creme with green undertones. I used three coats for opacity.




For the finished mani, I used some water decals Born Pretty Store offered me, thank you so much! There are two designs on the sheet with ten decals each, so you get two full manis out of it. If you like these decals, you can get them here for only 99ct.

Application of the decals was quite easy: just remove the transparent protection foil, soak the decals in warm water for 20-30 seconds, remove the white sheet underneath and place them on your wet nails. It's really important to wet your nails with water, if you don't, you'll probably tear the decals. You can move the decals around on your wet nails until you're happy with the placement. Then dab the water off with some tissue and add topcoat. The decals are square, but you can remove the edges with polish remover. Or do it the easy way like I do: the topcoat makes the decals really fragile, so I just use a rosewood stick to remove the parts that are bigger than my nails. I recommend applying a white base (I used one coat of MoYou London White Knight) under the decals, the white part you see on the sheet is transparent, so you'll need the white base to let the white parts of the pattern stay white. 









 




For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The Water Decals were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...