Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - gold





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is gold.




My base polish is Hits Specialità Hermes, a sheer gold linear holo. I used three coats for the pictures.





For the stamping I used MoYou London Black Knight and Moyra stamping plate 03 Ornaments. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Tip finished the mani.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...