Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Born Pretty Store Nail Art Magnet






Born Pretty Store also offered me a very handy nail art magnet, thank you so much!







 



I tried the magnet with a polish I found very hard to work with, Dance Legend Thunderball, a royal blue and gold magnetic polish. I tried several nail art magnets with this one, and never had any visible effect. But this little helper is strong enough to work even with this polish. The magnet is quite small, so it's not really easy to hold it over the nail, for me it worked best just sticking it on a pair of tweezers (the magnet is strong enough to hold itself fairly secure). I applied one coat of the polish, let it dry, added a second one and held the magnet over it immediately, as close as I could without touching the polish. I used the magnet a second time with the freshly applied topcoat KBShimmer Clearly On Top (I don't know if it really makes a difference, I've just read on several blogs that you should magnetize the polish a second time after topcoat...)

.If you're looking for a small but strong nail art magnet, this might be the right one for you. You can get it here for 1.59$. In the shop it's marked for magnetic UV gel, but it works perfectly well with ordinary magnetic polish.












 




For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail art magnet was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...