Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - hellgrün




Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is light green.










I chose Pahlish Like Calendars Dying for this week's prompt. It's not unworn, I have to admit, but I last wore it in 2013, so most readers will have long forgotten it ;-)

Like Calendars Dying has a pale green crelly base with hex, square and dott glitters in three different shades of green plus lots and lots of translucent flakies. I used three coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.

















Like Calendars Dying is long gone, but other Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...