Monday, August 7, 2017

Born Pretty Store Magical Series Fiery Love






Born Pretty Store sent me some new items, thank you so much! The first one I wore is a multichrome flakie topper called Fiery Love.





As base I chose a deep red creme (three coats of ) OPI Skyfall. The topper Fiery Love (of the "Magical Series") has a clear base packed with flakies shifting from pink oder gold and green to blue. There are so mani flakies in the polish, you could probably build it up and wear it alone. Fiery Love reminds me very much of the ILNP Flakie Toppers, and if you follow my blog, you know how much I love these. If you like this flakie topper as much as I do, you can get it here for 4.99$ (there's also a multichrome shimmer with the same colorshift).

















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The flakie topper was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...