Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Box, Indied - Greener Than Ever-Green





The next polish of the december "A Box, Indied" is Jindie Nails Greener Than Ever-Green.





Greener Than Ever-Green is a silvery green holo-glitter polish. The particles are too big to call this polish an actual holo, but they are definitely holographic, and kind of too dense to call it a glitter (does this make any sense?). Greener Than Ever-Green is pretty sheer, so I decided not to wear it alone but to layer it over black (a England Camelot). For the stripe pattern I used my newly arrived nail vinyls. One coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat finished this mani.















Jindie Nails polishes are available at their own store and at Llarowe.. Greener Than Ever-Green was exclusive to the december "A Box, Indied". The box (now the new november box) with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! this is exactly what I would like Catrice Forevergreen to be, instead of the frosty/foil it is... whatever, I love your striped design too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nati, I'm glad you like it <3

      Delete
  2. Yay stripes!!!! My favorite pattern forever! And I was so curious what this green would look like on nails - beautiful, bummer it is so thin, I am sure it would look awesome if more pigmented and worn n its own <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen several swatches of it alone, so you don't need to layer it if you don't want to. On m left hand I was wearing it in a thin layer over black (I was too lazy to "stripe" both hands) and that looked pretty nice, too.

      Delete
  3. Oooh I like the stripey pattern, very pretty! Great color choice, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it Melissa, I'm glad you like it <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...