Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Purple Stamping





No indies today! That's right, this is my first post without any indie polishes.

I started with three coats of Catrice From Dusk To Dawn (the new version, the old one was a brownish taupe creme). It's supposed to be a dupe of Chanel's Paradoxal, but as I don't own the Chanel, I can't confirm it. From Dusk To Dawn is a dark purple with a intense shimmer, that is really hard to catch with the camera. The only picture you can really see it is the one with the bottle in the sunlight.

On my ring finger I used three coats of Catrice Steel My Soul, a polish with a so-called "brushed metal effect". I don't like this semi-matte finish too much, so I added top coat. Steel My Soul is a purple toned taupe with gorgeous golden glass fleck shimmer that is more visible with top coat.








For the stamping I used China Glaze Devotion (Romantique Collection) and Konad plate m73. I finished with a coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...