Monday, November 26, 2012

Perceval and Tyranny


Today I've got a black and red combo for you.









I used Oopsie Daisies (I love the name of this brand) Tyranny, a black jelly with different sizes of red hex glitters. The jelly base is pretty sheer, so I had to use four coats to get it opaque. But with a top coat drying time was not an issue.







On my ring finger I used a-England Perceval, one of my favorite reds ever. It's not too dark, not too light, and has a gorgeous shimmer. One coat would have been enough, but I used two nonetheless.


 





I used Konad plate m65 and black Essence stamping polish for the stamping.

Some of the larger glitters started curling (I think this is called "taco-glitter"), but two coats of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer were enough to smooth it out.

Oopsie Daisies are sold at Etsy, but Tyranny seems to be either sold out or discontinued.
a England got their own shop and are also sold at Llarowe and Ninja Polish.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mani, Perceval is a fantastic shade of red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm not really into red polish, but I truely love Perceval.

      Delete
  2. Love this. Very cute accent. You have a new follower! Please check out my blog http://glitteryandpolished.blogspot.com/ if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I took a look at your blog, I like it :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...