Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Practice Safe Hex






More purple glitter today!





For this mani, I started with three coats of Essence Ballerina's Charm, a lilac with a subtle silver shimmer.

 


 On my ring finger, I used three coats of Models Own Purple Imperial, a strong, vibrant purple with a blueish shimmer.








Then I added one coat of Enchanted Polish Practice Safe Hex (Falloween Collection), a clear holographic (yay) base with larger holographic hexes, medium pewter and black hexes, small purple and silver round glitter and black microglitter. Due to the holographic base and the holographic hexes, this one is very sparkly.








 


 


Formula-wise, Practice Safe Hex (love this name) is very thick and a little goopy. But I managed to spread the glitter where I wanted without any problems worth mentioning.

I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Essie Good to Go.


Enchanted Polish are available at several shops (Harlow & Co., Mei Mei's Signatures, Etsy, Llarowe), but Practice Safe Hex seems to be sold out everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...