Thursday, November 15, 2012

Harvest Moon








Another fall mani today with two versions of Harvest Moon, one from China Glaze and one from GlimmerbyErica.

I started with NYX Red Bean Slush and China Glaze Harvest Moon (Hunger Games Collection) on my ring finger. I used three coats each.

Red Bean Slush is a reddish-pinkish-brownish shimmer polish. Harvest Moon is a orange shimmer.





Then I added one coat of GlimmerbyErica Harvest Moon. "It is a stunning blend of gold, brown, orange, and burgundy glitters. It showcases all of the rich warm colors of fall."
(Source: GlimmerbyErica Etsy shop)




This one is a real glitterbomb, like all the GimmerbyErica polishes. One coat is enough to show its beauty. The formula was good. A little thick, but that's totally normal with these dense glitter polishes. I had to dab the polish on the nails, but no fishing for glitters needed.










I finished with two coats of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer for a smooth finish.

GlimmerbyErica polishes are sold at her Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...