Wednesday, June 5, 2019

When Colours Collide: Black, White and Mint






I admit, this time I'm very very late with posting this mani. The deadline for this mani was sunday before last, I made the deadline but just didn't take the time to edit the pictures and write the post, but here it is...




With the prompt black, white and mint, I went for a dry marble. I started with one coat of Essence Wild White Ways and marbled on my ÜberMat using Essence Wild White Ways, Black Is Back and MoYou London Mint Condition. I transferred the polish on my nails using a stamper and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...