Monday, June 10, 2019

Frisch Lackiert Challenge: Color Blocking







Another round of the Frisch Lackiert Challenge, the prompt is color blocking.




I started with three coats of Born Pretty Store Flowing Clouds (Earth Tone Series), a white shimmer. When the base was completely dry, I sectioned off two triangles and added one coat of aEngland Perceval on one, and one coat of P2 So Cool on the other part. Then I added one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and one coat of Picture Polish G'Day Matte.














aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...