Monday, June 24, 2019

Frisch Lackiert Challenge: Doppelstamping








It's already the final round for the Frisch Lackiert Challenge with the theme double stamping.




As usual, I went for a tone in tone mani with muddy green shades. My base are two coats of MoYou London Olive Tree, a grey-ish light green creme (more sage than olive in my eyes...). 




Then I doublestamped a pattern from the ÜberChic plate 1-01, first with white Born Pretty Store stamping polish, then with the dark olive green MoYou London Into The Woods. I finished with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...