Thursday, December 27, 2018

Translucent





Christmas is over for this year, and like probably most of you, I've eaten way too much during the last couple of days. It's time for a healthier diet - and a new mani ;-)




This polish is Translucent by Cadillacquer. It has a teal jelly base (as usual, a little less blue than my pictures show) filled with silver/white translucent flakies. I used three coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.

















Cadillacquer polishes are available at Hypnotic Polish and at Harlow & Co. If you live in Switzerland you can also order the polishes directly from Madeleine (Miss Cadillacquer herself) via Email on her Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...