Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas






Merry Christmas everyone! Here's what I'm wearing for the next couple of days.




As usual, I went with the classic red, green and gold. My red is aEngland Perceval, my green aEngland Tess d'Urbervilles. The glitter polish over the green fingers is Dollish Polish Fra-Gee-Lay... Must Be Italian, a clear based glitter topper with gold and green hexes, red bars and gold microglitter. For the Christmas trees I used Barry M. Gold Foil and Born Pretty Store plate BPL-032. I fixed the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top on all fingers.


















aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

Dollish Polish are available at their store. But careful, if you're a geek like me, and tend to buy polishes because they're named after your favorite movie or TV show, this shop is seriously dangerous for your wallet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...